1. 1918 Team photo - but which team?
2. Albert Edward Wright, police and military man
3. Bus Driver, Alfred Heath (Solved)
4. The Linnett family at work, church and play
5. Local BBC Radio photo mystery - Find Cheeky!
6. Car Factories (Solved)
7. Church Lads' Brigade
8. Courthouse Green School (Progressing)
9. Dorothy Hancock at the G.E.C. and at a street party
10. Family Studio Portraits
11. Football Team Photo (Solved)
12. Where are the Godiva Harriers? (Solved)
13. Herbert Chapman's Football & Rugby Teams (Solved)
14. Hare & Hounds, Keresley (Progressing)
15. Highbury Ladies Physical Culture Club, 1920
16. Holbrooks/Keresley group photos - recognise anyone?
17. Horse-drawn Outing (Solved)
18. Keresley VE Day street parties - recognise people & places?
19. Leamington Ales (Solved)
20. Lena Conway and friends (Solved)
21. Lester and Harris factory Netball Team
22. Motorcycling trophies?
23. Who are all these children outside the Munition Cottages?
24. Recognise any people or places in these photos?
25. Ladies from the G.E.C. in the Precinct
26. Percy Lewis' Pub (Solved)
27. Are these the Rover factory steps?
28. Did you shop here? (Solved?)
29. Small Workforce Photo
30. St. Joseph's Convent (Progressing)
31. St. Michael's choir c1906
32. Do you recognise anyone in this photo?
33. Julie Stevenson's collection of unknown portraits
34. Where were these wartime photos taken? (Partially solved)
|This page:||Next page:|
Albert Edward Wright, police and military man
Website by Rob Orland © 2022